Day Five


We attempted the Magic kingdom today. Tim's stomach wasn't feeling well so we tried tame rides like the pirates of the Caribbean. Jack Sparrow was outside playing with the kids. Tim's stomach was still not feeling well so we tried the jungle river cruise. That didn't help so back to the room for a nap for tim. TV and blog updates for me. The mentalist is a decent tv show, btw. not as good as White collar, but not bad. Commercial are almost continuously reminding me why we don't have cable.


Day Four


We went back to Animal kingdom and had breakfast at Rainforest cafe. after that we went on Kali river rapids which is why there is but one picture for the day. the camera is fine, we decided not to bring the camera with us that morning. the Kilimanjaro Safari Expedition ride was nice, but the heat meant the animals were sleepy and hiding. we took a hint from them and after another ride on the Kali river rapids we retired back to the resort until we went back to animal kingdom for dinner at Rainforest cafe. after diner we wondered downtown disney for about an hour then took a ferry back to the resort. our ferry ride back to the resort would not have been complete without the guy playing the ukulele and singing love songs


Day Three


Off to Hollywood studios for today. we started with star Tours. It has had some updates to the actual ride since I was on it last.  
From there we went to watch Muppet Vision 3d. That has not changed one bit. From there we watched the Indiana Jones stunt spectacular.  After that we went on the tower of terror. We went back to the room for the hottest part of the day and came back during the thunder and rain and went on the tower of terror again. Apparently i cackle on those rides when there are screamers on board.  The great movie ride was the last of the evening. We missed Fantasmic because of the rain. But worth it for the stormy ambiance for the tower of terror.


Day Two


We explored half of the animal kingdom. Dinosaur in dino-land was first followed by expedition Everest in asia.  After that we walked through the jungle and saw some sleepy dragons, tigers, bats and birds. After our trek through dino-land and asia we were hot, sweaty, and hungry. after an early dinner at the boat wrights we decided a dip in the resort pool was a good idea. 

Breakfast was awesome ending with a chauffeured ride to the airport. Everything about getting here was smooth. no trouble getting through security, the plane was on time, and screaming kids were at a minimum.
after we checked in we were a little hungry so we decided to use a couple snacks off the meal plan. Yes those are the best cheesecakes ever. I got strawberry and tim got hot fudge. 

We wandered around downtown disney and found him playing outside the haagen Dazs. this video does not do him justice. 

It started raining just as we got to Raglan Road for our dinner. Awesome dinner, we both had the salmon of knowledge. Irish music and dancing as we ate. all in all it was a great first afternoon.
it seems to us like we have been married forever. we are now married officially in the eyes of our families, friends, and the government. We love you all and thank you for making our speci



Pedicure and manicure done. both look great. Hair and makeup will be tomorrow. We are heading out soon for lunch with peter and paula.
The first mobile update is a success. We are in Maryland and everything looks beautiful. There are a few last minute things we will be helping out with.

Yay!!! Vacation!!!


Finally out of work and so excited to be so close to our wedding. I'm not nervous, just too excited to eat dinner right now. we will be leaving for Maryland in about 12-13 hours and will be driving at a leisurely pace. I intend to continue updating as the preparations proceed with pictures and comments. We will see if that will be possible or not.
The complete packet of invite and rsvp pictures is up. Procrastination is over, i scanned them in from my copies and just posted them on the invitations page . Got mixed feelings about the size the appear on the website. On the one hand they are small and you can't see the writing very well on some of them. On the other hand my scanner is not the ideal one for this task, it picks up the grain of the paper more than i would like. I'm also debating if i should make an attempt to remove the typo in one of them or leave it in.